Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
CM11 not functioning - Wings Of Honor

CM11 not functioning

cm11

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Samuel_*

• Guests

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

Hi all. I have gotten back into playing RB3d after many years and now have successfully achieved getting Hells Angels Gold, as well as Full Canvas Jacket to work flawlessly on my Toshiba Laptop running Windows 7. Who-da thunk that one day we'd be able to use these this way....pretty cool. My issue is my last goal, achieving a 3rd installation and getting the Western Front Patch to work as well. Here is my issue.....the CM11 software will not work in any config I've tried, and I've heard it won't work on 64 bit systems. Does anyone know if this is true, and if so is there a workaround or alternative that can get my final piece of the trifecta "WFP" to operate on my machine? The error I consistantly receive is a compatibility issue with x32 and or x86 bit operating systems. I've tried changing the compatibility mode in the preoperties of the exe., but to no avail. Is it that I have a 64 bit machine and this just wont work? There's gotta be a way around this. Any help is much appreciated!

S.

#2 Gremlin_WoH

Flight Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:47 PM

Hi,

CM was written with a very old version of Visual Basic. I think It may not work at all under modern OS.

Here is our download page for RB3D patch managers.

http://www.wingsofho...anagers.en.html

There are updates for CM11. You could try them. And also there is a not widely known replacement of CM called RB Patch Manager which offers the same functionality but was written to run under WIndows XP. CM was written when Windows 98 was a modern OS.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Gremlin
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
--Resize_Images_Alt_Text--
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users