Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
First Eagles: New patch is out - Wings Of Honor

First Eagles: New patch is out

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:12 PM

Thirdwire published a new patch for their W.W.I flight sim First Eagles. It is called 'April 2008 Update'.

From the ReadMe:
"This Update brings the First Eagles to the latest code level, fixing many issues reported by users and adding new features to enhance the gameplay."

"This Update contains all the fixes from previous patches, and it can be applied to any version of the game. Earlier patches do not need to be applied."

If you have purchased Expansion Pack 1, you should install the Expansion Pack first before applying this Update."

"If you have installed any mods to the game, you should back up any changes you've made before applying this Update. Update will delete any files that may conflict with newer files. You should reapply the change to new, updated files installed by this Update."

One of the changes includes improvements on the flight model, AI, and campaign engine.

Go get the patch at the First Eagles Download Page.

Gremlin
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users