Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Red Baron II/3D: Full Canvas Jacket patch released - Wings Of Honor

Red Baron II/3D: Full Canvas Jacket patch released

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 07:03 AM

Kessler from the Promised Land has sent me a heads up that the long awaited Full Canvas Jacket patch for Red Baron II/3D has been released and is ready for shipping.

That are really great news as it took about 2 years for this patch ;P

It is the most comprehensive patch ever made for Red Baron II/3D

Here is a short description of what is included:

Includes all seasons photorendered terrains and tree's and reworked sky/cloud arrangements for the utmost in realism and immersion. Reworked object textures with full damage phases and in various seasonal conditions. Includes the refined PL Rail Pack! PL FX pack! (fire, smoke, flak bursts, gunflashes, sunglare), and more!

Every squad, ace, recon, and bomber plane in the game rendered in photo quality utilizing the best 3d "wired" plane models from SWWISA. Complete with "real world" weathered look, Finally the perfect compliment to our PL terrain's.

Many new aces and squads added into the game. Painstakingly researched for proper squad/ace plane color schemes designed to show up at their historical locations on their historically correct dates. Each ace will fly the various planes in the squadron they belong to complete with historically correct colors and markings.

ndividual photorendered cockpits for each of the flyable aircraft containing realistic instruments and correctly matching underside top wing colors puts you right in the middle of the action!

Version 3.0 soundpack completely changes all the sounds in the game, Realistic flight and damage models paired with various AI enhancements make the fighting more intense than ever, planes feel much more historically correct in their flight and damage aspects, the AI enemies will now give you a definite run for your money in campaign play. Bomber/recon aircraft that have forward firing machineguns will use them! All in one patch complete with FCJ's own Control Panel for dialing in your game right to your paticular computers needs, along with extra add-in "tweaks" such as reduced FX Pack! Add-in cockpit glass, and more for better fine tuning of your game.

Also the Prmised Land website has moved. Visit www.plgrafix.com.
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users