Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Installing RB3D WindowsXP Pro - Wings Of Honor

Installing RB3D WindowsXP Pro

2 replies to this topic

#1 Rob Moore

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 11:47 PM

I read there are work arounds for RB3D to work with WindowsXP. At 51% of install complete I get "error occcured during the move data process: -113. FAQ says "sorry package says RB3D not compatible with WindowsXP" HELP! .. Is there a patch available to get around this error?

#2 JGS4FUBar78

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2003 - 04:31 AM

S!

Rob

Maybe a little more info on your game disk might help here.

IE: is it a burnt disk? If so was the video folder copied? This seems to be the biggest problem with copies. I hear that doing an ISo I think it is called works best.

You can also copy the entire disk to your hard drive and install from there. This may be your best option right now.

Yes RB3D does work with Win XP! The work arounds are mostly for sound and joystick issues.

You need to get it installed first then we can tackle those if they appear.

#3 Rob Moore

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 05:16 AM

Thanks for the info. I bought RB3D new from Sold Out Software. CD load kicks off an install wizard with no access to program files. I'm thinking of having my wife install on her PC at work (running Windows 95) then copying files to a zip drive. If I can copy files back to XP machine maybe you can help me get around the data move error?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users