Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_6/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_6/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_6/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_6/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_6/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_6/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Let's play a game ! - Wings Of Honor

Let's play a game !

3 replies to this topic

#1 Flybert

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 06:26 AM

:) Maybe this should be in Events section :)

very odd thing .. www.vonhelton.com .. which BTW I own and host, has eaten over 16GB of bandwidth this month, has rarely done 3GB in many months .. amazingly, the site's never been hacked cosidering all the von helton YouTube show.

coupled with what most see as a mysterious absence of the Baron, since about April, I think there may be news some where of his being
in an insane asylm, or holding a *reptilian* hostage at Kensington Downs with the M.I.B closing in .. or worse, von helton CAPTURED by the reptilian E.T.s, taken to the Orion cluster, mind manipulated to do their bidding and will now return to Earth as the lizard gods' emissary!

... or maybe the script kiddies have found him ... :lol:

http://letstalkblogtv.org/2009/06/14/von-l...leaving-blogtv/

... or maybe someone has taken this seriously and spread word that the Baron is on the lam for murder:

http://www.thespoof....adline=s3i33581

pretty funny, had me going until I remembered von Helton's real name isn't Don, it's Irwin. However, it is nearly a plausable story B)

The real von Helton: http://vonhelton.blogspot.com/

ok that's August 4, 2009, so all the things I speculated above *could* have happened since then :ph34r:

So here's the GAME :

post a more recent sighting of Herr Baron ..

.. tell him he better shoot me some money for hosting the website or I'll turn it into *the* place to get all his video works and put up adverts for Scientology and Reptile Merchants, or worse, links to MSNBC and Pacifica Radio

your reward .. satifying all von Helton fans world wide, who for some unknown reason are visiting www.vonhelton.com in record numbers

#2 Dutch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 08:05 PM

I had in my mind it was James Paul von Helton. :ph34r: But why not asking him at: ROTJ

#3 Flybert

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:27 AM

Yes, "James Paul" the Christian persona and adopted *real names*
He doesn't like his born name revealed really .. the 'von' is adopted too

I've always known him as, and called him James, since Febuary 1998 ..

Good job Dutch ! .. good to know BvH is ok .. really ..

lost his password, eh ? ..

we'll see with his next YouTube video if he's still on the side of us mere mortal earthlings :ph34r:

#4 Flybert

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:15 AM

I'm still not sure ..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users