Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 122

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 123

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
SPEED CUP 5th Edition - Wings Of Honor

SPEED CUP 5th Edition

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 JGS4_AirSurfer

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:02 AM

SPEED CUP 2011 SIGNUP

Hi all!

A new Speed Cup Tournement is ready...

The date will be the sunday October 9 at 4 pm est / 22:oo CET

..rules will be like last editions.. you can take a look at rules and more here:

SPEED CUP RULES

The map have been changed a bit (for more fun ;O) but note that the old map from Rules section is not for this edition...

we will use this new one.

The FINAL map with the race waypoints for to train:
It's a JPG file, no for MULTI
Posted Image
NOTE: This map is only for printing purposes, if you want a kneeboard,
download the one graciously posted by Pickett in the sign up post.
Thanks again Pickett!

Also attached here at this post a kneeboard...

We will have a diferent End this time...

Winer will be the first crossing under last bridges (b and c) after to make a Touch & Go in the Northern drome inside the landing zone...

We are working in the server...and we need to estimate how many racers are intersted on it...

You can singup here

Speed Cup SIGNUP

if you like to race and to have fun, even training with friends and eating bridgfes ;O)

BTW, the race is a great experience...many pilots have do it in the past, ask them...

if you dont know Speed Cup...dont doubt and sign up...;O)

Racers signed so far:

RAC_Big Berta
SwordFish
Rac_Draegon
JGS4_NonoNano
JGS4_Jakoby
JGS4_AirSurfer
Kestrel
Muttley
Frugal
JGS4_JuanSpain
JGS4_Jabato
JGS4_Cobra
RAC_Arnold Lane (maybe
)
...waiting more... :lol:

Edited by JGS4_AirSurfer, 12 September 2011 - 04:06 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users