FlyXwire's Content

There have been 2 items by FlyXwire (Search limited from 20-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#304 Updated News and Screen Shots Coming Soon

Posted by FlyXwire on 11 August 2003 - 10:48 PM in General Topics (KoE)

Lookin' forward to seeing what you guys have been working up these past weeks! :)

Thanks for the update notice JP4. :D

#255 In the beginning

Posted by FlyXwire on 24 May 2003 - 12:47 PM in General Topics (KoE)

Thanks JP4 for giving the WWI sim community the chance to contribute our ideas to the on-going development of KOE, and I'm sure we're all looking forward to learning more about this new sim project!

I'm curious as to what format you might envision for community "feedback" to be offered about KOE, and how active the designers will participate in these forum discussions?

To the point, I'm wondering to what degree have the fundamental features of the sim already been determined, and how essential will fan-based input be to KOE's future development?

I see in another thread here that there's further information to be had about a dynamic campaign, mission editor, and the game's system spec requirements, etc.........

It might be a good thing to consider official notification of the sim's features here and on your company website before any misinterpretations crop up. ;)

Thank you again for the opportunity to allow us all to put in our 2 cents worth.............might get a little expensive for some of us as time goes on! :) :D