Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
RB 2D to 3D super patch - Wings Of Honor

RB 2D to 3D super patch

1 reply to this topic

#1 tvilenski

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 01:32 AM

Hi there,

Can anyone give me a working link to the super patch that changes RB from 2D to 3D version?

Also, would it work under Windows 2000 Professional?
Thanks,
Tal

tvilenski@hotmail.com

#2 An Unarmed Man

Observer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 04:55 AM

S! Sir, you'd probably be better off going to E-Bay and trying to find a copy of Red Baron 3d, less hassle. If you want to play the multiplayer you have alot less problems with the red Baron 3d game.

anyway the superpatch is here
http://www.wings-of-valor.net/files/patche...es/rb3d_spr.exe

If you have windows XP there have been some problems regarding sounds and USB joysticks. I'll see if I can't find something for you
Salute!
Capt. Unarmed AAM***, BS
Fighter Pilot
Royal Air Corps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users