Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Dawn Of Aces III: Closed Beta - Wings Of Honor

Dawn Of Aces III: Closed Beta

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 11:40 AM

There is a closed Beta for the upcoming 'Dawn Of Aces III' running since 29-May-2003. Only 200 people or so were let in. Just for your interest. Sorry for putting this up so late.

This is the Announcement:

Welcome to the DoA III Beta! (Important Info Inside)

If you are one of the nearly 200 folks who've just recieved an email about the DoA III beta, you are IN.

If you did not recieve an email, you are OUT.

But only temporarily, if you are an interested ex-DOA or Warbirds player, all you need to get in is an active 9.95 or better account. Email wbtech@ient.com with your particulars and we'll get you in as we update the beta over the course of the next month or so.

BETA INFO ============
The only plane we feel is feature complete with this release is the Dr.1. The rest are in varrying stages from 80% to 0%.

Some planes (SE5A for example) have no art associated with them and automatically revert to other more complete art. They are available for simple first step passes on the FM.

As we update the beta, we will email this group with announcements and links to the downloads.

BUG REPORTING ========
When you arrive at the conclusion that you have found a bug, report it IN THIS FORUM so that we can keep all the bug reports in a centralized location.

Please preface ALL of your bug reports with the following:
Operating System
CPU
Motherboard
Video Card
RAM
Video Card Driver Version

In addition for warp or connection issues include:
Connection Type (56k Modem/DSL/Cable)
Geographical Location

Please be specific in your bug reporting. "The Dr.1 guns don't work right!" isn't helpful.

Bare in mind this is a beta, there are lots of little critters (bugs) running around in this code and through the artwork yet. The game in this form can be more frustrating than fun. But take heart, we'll be right there with you every step of the way.

For those who are up to it, we salute you for your efforts to help us to make DoA III the best WWI air combat game ever made.

Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users