Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Red Baron Newbie Info - Wings Of Honor

Red Baron Newbie Info

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 JGS4FUBar78

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 November 2002 - 12:43 AM

Salute! Saludo! Gru?! Salut! Saluto! sauda??o! from RB3D Recruiting Officers

Come fly the skies of WW1, in Red Baron 3D!
When men were made of steel and planes were made of wood!
Hear your opponent grunt if wounded or scream if you shoot him in the head. Have your wings pop of if you over stress them, black out if too many G's are pulled, deal with gun jams, all the while looking at your opponent from mere feet away. Learn to take advantage of each planes strengths or weaknesses and how to exploit your enemies. Whether you live or die an honorable Salute is given.

Brief history
Red Baron a WW1 flight simulation that has been around since 1992 RB, 1995 RBII, 1998 RB3D.

Today
There are approximately 700 players who play RB3D in over 50 squads? On average you will find 30 to 50 players online at any time of the day or night from all nations and back grounds, as well as 30-40 servers of all descriptions and FM's. You can either join a squad or fly as an independent.

Getting Started
[URL=http://www.w

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users