Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Full Canvas Jacket Superpatch - Wings Of Honor

Full Canvas Jacket Superpatch

5 replies to this topic

#1 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 07:56 AM

Kessler's 'Full Canvas Jacket' Superpatch for Red Baron 3D is featured in a two page article in the latest issue of Computer Games Magazine (June issue) as announced here on March 20th.

The article ist titled "Back to the Future" and states that Full Canvas Jacket promises to turn an old classic flight sim into a contender for Sim of the Year.

If you want to appreciate all the beauty of the patch go over to Kessler's Promised Land website and share a small contribution fee for his fine work. It is damn worth it!
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

#2 An Unarmed Man

Observer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 03:14 PM

And then send money to me so I can buy a new PC and then contribute to Kesslers work ;) lol j/k
Salute!
Capt. Unarmed AAM***, BS
Fighter Pilot
Royal Air Corps

#3 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 02:40 PM

An Unarmed Man, on May 6 2003, 04:14 PM, said:

And then send money to me so I can buy a new PC and then contribute to Kesslers work ;) lol j/k
SLAP!!! :D

*wonders what to do with an unconscious Unarmed Man*
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

#4 Clay Pigeon

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 04:51 AM

Well, there are some aticles of clothing that were left here by one of the local Mademoseilles some time ago... ;)

CP

#5 Thor

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 02:58 PM

S! All,

Patch sounds interesting :D

Articles of clothing? Better check the size on those things. My dog been playing dress up again.

;)

Have Fun!

Thor

&

Spike the Wonder Dog :D
Thor

#6 An Unarmed Man

Observer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 03:09 PM

To quote a favorite movie of mine, that had John Cleese in it as Blind Pew

"I'm more dangerous when thought to be dead"

God I love that movie lol, and no i'm not gonna tell you what it is ;)
Salute!
Capt. Unarmed AAM***, BS
Fighter Pilot
Royal Air Corps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users