Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Welcome to the WW1 Project for IL-2 - Wings Of Honor

Welcome to the WW1 Project for IL-2

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Pentallion

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 11:15 PM

Thanks to Gemmring for setting up this nice site. I have posted several of the planes we are working on. We are a fan based initiative to get WW1 planes flying in the flight sim IL-2 Sturmovik. More correctly, the sequel to IL-2, Forgotten Battles. Oleg Maddox, the creator of IL-2, has told us that if we were to submit a package of 16 or more plane models that were up to the quality standards of Forgotten Battles (the highest standards of any flight sim I've seen to date) he would make the flight models for them and we would be able to fly WW1 planes using his incredible flight engine and graphics.

The planes being modelled so far:

Sopwith Camel
Sopwith Snipe
Fokker D7
Fokker E3
Nieuport 11
Albatros D2, D3, DVa
Roland CIIa

To find out more about this project go to:

http://www.il2center...wforum.php?f=22

To check out our database and see our complete library of WW1 planes, photos, flight data, etc. Check out mossies incredible WW1 Library at:

http://ww1-aircraft.info/

(click on Aircraft with Engines on the top left to get to the real meat of the website)

And finally, if you think you'd like to make a WW1 model yourself, contact me at:

ww1project@attbi.com

S!
Pentallion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users