Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Salute! to WOH - Wings Of Honor

Salute! to WOH

2 replies to this topic

#1 Thor

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 04:43 PM

Gemmrig if this is too hot of a post delete it sir no offense will be taken. I understand your position and respect you.

So here is my message:

S! All,

Return to the original site of honor ;)

Its one thing to disagree about the game with all the hot debates. That is the nature of sportsmanship and competition. But lately they (that "other place") have taken to allowing the hurling of mud and post digestive material over politics.

I started play in 98 and only went online because we started as sportsmen/women each for the love of the game.

Here is somewhere to keep my faith in the honor of the game.

Salute! Wings of Honor
Thor

#2 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 08:27 AM

I have no problem with people expressing their thoughts here. You are right with other forums turning into 'difficult' places. But this is the nature of it. For example I have been on so many Red Baron forums since 1998 and every one turned into a noisy place over the time. But generally flight simulation forums are still pretty civilized compared to those of other gaming communities.

I hope this forum stays a quiet place without noise and flame wars, just discussing flight simulations and such.
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

#3 Thor

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 03:50 PM

S! Wings of Honor the name says it all ;)
Thor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users