Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
RB War 3 Tournament starts on Saturday, May 15, 20 - Wings Of Honor

RB War 3 Tournament starts on Saturday, May 15, 20

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Swordfish

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

Salute!

The RBWar 3 tournament hosted by US95_Pickett will start on Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 3pm est (about 9pm Euro time) and run for 4 weekends. Each RBWar 3 match will run 2 hours. RBWar 3 is NFM and uses the standard RB3D installation (no patches needed, only a custom map from ww1aces.com).

If you are interested in flying in RBWar 3, please sign up over at the RBWar forum: http://ww1aces.com/phpBB3/

You do not have to be a member of a squadron to fly in RBWar 3; squadron pilots and independent pilots are all welcome !!!

Teams for each of the four matches will consist of 16 pilots per side (total of 32 pilots per match)

RBWar 3 will utilize the custom Target Flanders map that consists of 66 targets per side.

targets per side:
aerodromes = 2
cities = 9
supply dumps = 7
rail yards = 10
bridges = 31
factories = 7

total targets = 66 per side

Below is the RBWar 3 schhedule (preliminary):

Week 1 - Saturday, May 15, 2010 3pm est, N11 versus Halb D2 - Target Flanders Map
Week 2 - Sunday, May 23, 2010 3pm est, Pup and N24 versus Alb D2 and Alb D3 - Target Flanders Map
Week 3 - Saturday, May 29, 2010 3pm est, Tripe versus DR1 - Target Flanders Map
Week 4 - Sunday, June 6, 2010 3pm est, Camel and Snipe versus DR1 and D7 - Target Flanders Map

There are two aerodromes per side, so guard your home aerodromes well. You have to fly from whatever drome you start at (no switching dromes but you can repair at any drome that is up).

RBwar 3 will be played on the custom Target Flanders map. You can download the Target Flanders map from ww1aces.com. You can fly in RBWar 3 without the custom Target Flanders map, however, you would have a difficult time locating the dromes and targets without the custom Target Flanders map.

Target Points:
Village/Town = 2 points
City = 8 points
Bridges = 8 points
Factory = 8 points
Railroads = 4 points
Supply Depot = 8 points
Aerodrome = 20 points
hardened targets = 0 points

Aircraft Points:
Aircraft Kill = 3 points
AA/Mech deaths = minus 3 points

Rules:
1) Fly with honor
2) No Rules Lawyering
3) Any weapons/ammo may be used at any time, any where
4) No riding flamers - penalty of minus 30 points
5) No exiting the game except from stopped position on runway of your home aerodrome to restart new life by hitting esc/enter, or after death (pilot death or aa/mech death) to restart new life by hitting esc/enter, or in the last 60 seconds of the game - penalty of minus 20 points
6) Any targets destroyed by friendly actions (friendly fire, crashing into friendly target), the target points value will automatically be awarded to the enemy team
7) Destroying enemy ground targets and killing enemy aircraft score points; the team with the highest total points at the end of the Red Baron War wins

HAVE FUN!!!!!

NOTE: all times indicated in the schedule will be for the EASTERN TIME ZONE of the United States

For RB pilots living in Europe (or anywhere), you can check what the current time is for the Eastern Time Zone of the United States by going here:

http://nist.time.gov/index.html - The official US time

or here:

http://tycho.usno.na...gi-bin/timer.pl - US Naval Observatory Master Clock Time

Any questions, please post at the forums located at http://ww1aces.com/phpBB3/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users