Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
WINGS-PBeM.net - Wings Of Honor

WINGS-PBeM.net

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 hendersondayton

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:00 PM

I was given permission by "Gremlin" to post this thread about our Wings of War game site to you WW1/WW2 Aviation Fans. I understand that WingsofHounor is dedicated to the PC sim community however, we are all fans of Air Combat so I figured I would give you all another opportunity to compete in Tactical Dog Fighting Games.

First of all, for those of you who do not know, Wings of War is a game series which merges card and board game mechanics to recreate aerial combat. The first series of Wings of War games focus on the "knights of the air" age, World War I, portraying the abilities of the fighting planes of this period. Wings of War uses an innovative card-based movement mechanic. By selecting from his maneuver deck, each player can plot out the loops, rolls, and twists that his dogfighting plane will undertake. Each plane has a specific maneuver deck with its own unique options, so you'll fly differently from game to game. Outwit and outmaneuver your opponent, and you will reap the rewards! You can read more about the game at this website:

Wings of War at Fantasy Flight

I actually wanted to Draw Attention to a site that I run for Fans of Wings of War. My site is FREE to register and play.

WINGS-PBeM.Net

WINGS-PBeM.net attempts to give WINGS OF WAR fans all over the globe a place to play. Most of us are limited to our small family or friend groups, or playing at local game clubs. WINGS-PBeM.net currently has 50+ registered pilots playing on 5 game tables from all over the world.

WHAT IS PBeM?
To most of you, ?PBEM? means ?PLAY BY EMAIL.? Although our name indicates that, we are NOT TRULY PLAY BY EMAIL. Technically, we are ?PLAY BY WEB FORM.? Nobody really knows what that means, so we stuck with PBEM. Most of the correspondence between you the pilot, and the admin running the games, is by Web Form. You submit a form with your desired moves, The moves are run by our game master, and the updated Board Images are posted. This process repeats until the game is over. No real emails get sent.

If you are interested in playing games, feel free to check us out. If you have any more questions, you can ask me here or at the forum we have set up at WINGS-PBeM.net.

Thanks for the time and opportunity to post here.
Matt Henderson
WINGS-PBeM Founder
WINGS-PBeM.Net

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users