Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
World War I Dawn Patrol Rendezvous - Wings Of Honor

World War I Dawn Patrol Rendezvous

No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_Trouble4u_*

• Guests

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:42 AM

World War I Dawn Patrol Rendezvous
September. 25-27, 2009

One of the nation's premier historical aviation events will bring the excitement and adrenaline of early air power to Ohio. The Dawn Patrol Rendezvous is held at historic Wright Field, which is located next to The National Museum of the United States Air Force at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton. The three-day World War I Dawn Patrol Rendezvous features vintage original and reproduction World War I aircraft, radio-controlled models, era automobiles, period re-enactors and a collector's show. This flying event is offered every other year by The National Museum of the United States Air Force and the Great War Aeroplanes Association. Admission and parking are FREE. Event hours are 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Friday thru Saturday and 9:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. Sunday.

The Virtual Aces Group will once again be hosting their interactive display, Aces Over Wright Field at this year?s event. The Virtual Aces are a small group of computer flight simulation enthusiasts with a passion for World War I aviation and history. This year we will be featuring Rise of Flight. ?Rise of Flight is a state-of-the-art PC flight simulation title that sets a new standard in fidelity, beauty and realism.?

Comfort Suites Hotel is the host hotel for Aces Over Wright Field. Mention Virtual Aces when making your reservations and get your discounted rate of $82 per night. The Comfort Suites Hotel is conveniently located right across the street from the museum, and be sure to bring your computer because the manager is good friends with the folks at Time Warner. He has arranged for some extra bandwidth for you. Attendees of Aces Over Wright Field receive a special invitation for the exclusive Dawn Patrol Rendezvous Banquet, normally reserved for people who participate in the show, but you can get in with an invitation from your friends at Virtual Aces. The Dawn Patrol Rendezvous Banquet features great food served in the museum, a performance by the United States Air Force band, and the museum will be open to all guests during the evening.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users