Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
simped vario - Wings Of Honor

simped vario

2 replies to this topic

#1 Dutch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:43 PM

I have noticed that the simped vario is on sale right now simped only 38 euro more than a Saitek and equal to the CH pedals.

Just wondering, can I run on win98se, XP64 or Win7-64.
Yep i know this is silly but win98se is my RB3d Voodoo3 PC.
XP64 is my OFF3/RoF PC
And Win7-64 will be my future.

What does Preise inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versandkosten mean TAX and in or excl. shipping?????

BTW could not see shipping costs to the Netherlands and payment by creditcard any idea???

#2 Gremlin_WoH

Flight Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:07 PM

Hi Dutch,

the Simpeds do not need any drivers to run. They will be recognized by the Operating System automatically. I bought mine in 1995 and had run them on Windows 95, 98 and Windows XP 32 Bit. I have the gameport version directly connected to my HOTAS. The USB version should be even more versatile as no gameport card is needed. It should be supported by all Windows operating systems starting with Windows 98 (full USB support).

Also if you have questions have a look at the company's homepage -> DHS-Elektronik. Look under Support -> FAQ or write an e-mail to them.

In the shop you can click on the English symbol down to the right to switch to English language. If you select EU-Parcel (EU region) in the shop-cart you got two possibilities: PayPal or Bank Transfer. Credit card seems to not be accepted. It is only a small company and thy maybe do not want the hassles dealing with credit card companies.

'Preise inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versandkosten' means 'prices including VAT excluding shipment'.

Hope that helps

Cheers
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
--Resize_Images_Alt_Text--
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

#3 Dutch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:31 PM

Thanks, noticed on Simhq and RoF forum that there is no sensitivity issue for Simped.
Nice to know that I do not need any drivers, so as long there is USB this Pedal can be used. B)
I'm going to get the Simped vario/pro USB :lol: Have only problems in electronic banking this must be arranged for me and this will cost some time :ph34r:

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users