Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Believe it! - Wings Of Honor

Believe it!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Skidmark

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2003 - 07:47 AM

Yes, there really are Single Players,and in DD too :unsure:
I am the Skidmark

#2 Clay Pigeon

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 January 2003 - 06:18 PM

<deleted>

#3 Clay Pigeon

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 January 2003 - 06:19 PM

Skidmark,

Yep. RBII still has one of the best career systems in gaming. Which leads me to wonder -- why? Someone should have come up with a better system by now.

Canned missions are so much easier I suppose.

I still remember the time I was on a patrol, Sopwith Pups, crossing No-Man's Land and spotted a dogfight in the distance. I broke away, only to find myself up against this partially red-colored Albatross. There was a dogfight I actually lost! :unsure: You know, a minutes delay here or there and I might have missed it.
Or I might have continued on patrol. Ah, the vagaries of life!

CP

#4 An Unarmed Man

Observer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 09:05 PM

The one thing I wish the campaign would involve you in is with your wingmen. Actually interact with them rather then just there dossier and when flying with them. The first one I really liked because Aces would challenge you to a dogfight, and other squadron CO's would invite you to join there squadron, if they could make a game with those 2 features, and the campaign of RB3d you would have a pretty good feeling of immersion in my opinion
Salute!
Capt. Unarmed AAM***, BS
Fighter Pilot
Royal Air Corps

#5 Pentallion

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 06:26 AM

When IL-2's sequel, Forgotten Battles comes out, it will have a campaign system that took a lot of ideas from Red Baron. They added to it as well. Your wingmen will improve and if they die you will have newbies to start all over again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users