Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
New to Wings of Honour - Wings Of Honor

New to Wings of Honour

2 replies to this topic

#1 bayrunner

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:30 AM

Hello all, Im just new to this forum and have just bought WOH Battles of the Red Baron. Are there any patches that i need to download and how do i go about joining up or setting up a server? Thanks for any replies in advance, Bayrunner, aka Raymond. :( Also there seems to be a problem with the pilot mission, on the third mission as im about to fly the first bi plane i get an error and the game crashes? any help would be great, Thanks. :(

#2 Gremlin_WoH

Flight Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:29 PM

Sorry, but I do not know anything about Wings Of Honour (the game). We are not associated with this game although we share the same name. This site was named Wings Of Honor long before the game was invented and is all about W.W.I flight simulations. Wings Of Honour (the game) in contrary is an arcade game and not covered here.

Maybe someone else here can help you though.

Cheers
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
--Resize_Images_Alt_Text--
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

#3 DerKamerad

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

Hi,everybody !
I've just registered and I'd like to say hallo to all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users