Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
I'm here - Wings Of Honor

I'm here

3 replies to this topic

#1 Dutch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:01 PM

So I have made it!!! At last.
It is a improvement to make the screen wider for the forum text.

#2 Gremlin_WoH

Flight Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:39 PM

Hey, Dutch, welcome here and thanks for your feedback. I always tried to keep a 'corporate look' for the site but it seems the forum could profit from the change.

I have also changed the skin recently to give it a fresher look and I am working on some more improvements noticeable or not. At least the forum software is updated constantly with security enhancements. There is a small but capable modding community.
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
--Resize_Images_Alt_Text--
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

#3 Dutch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:43 PM

Hi, let me introduce myself, I'm from the old Dynamix RB2 forum. Started at the old forum were you could reply without any login/password until the Sierra takeover, wich company closes this forum.
At that time it was a very strong community with at the end RAFgromit, Wile E. Coyote and Northstar as moderators. PJ666_Slicer was also in.

Later after the take over, I was forced to the Sierra forum, nice but not as good as the Dynamix forum. Still having nice memories to the Dynamix forum. Also the Sierra forum was closed, and I think WoV was official taken over this forum, or was this the old WoH??? I'm now traveling arond seeking for info for the combatflysim games I play.

For RB3D I have a special computer it is now a P4 Win98SE-lite, gameport MS-FF (thebest ever made JS) + Voodoo3 card.

I have 10 WW1 games started from RB1 to OFF3. Btw in the RB1disk there is a nice file for flying RB and WW1 history. Next for the hunt is RoF, but it will cost at least 400,-- euro for a nice Qcore system from the Lidl or Aldi.

#4 Gremlin_WoH

Flight Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

I started with Red Baron but at that time there was no reasonable online connection possible. I had then Dawn Patrol and Flying Corps. After I bought Red Baron II/3D on the day of release I was hooked and at that time an internet connection allowed me to play online on the old WON system (4 player direct IP games). Also at that time I attended the Dynamix Forum and the Delphi Flight SIm Forums of which both were closed down. Then the community shifted over to Simcombat.com where Jupes was doing the W.W.I part. Later he founded Wings Of Honour and the community shifted to its forums there.

Here is a link to an archived version of the old WoH forum:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010424160301/...nor.com/discus/
It is not fully functional though.

When WoH was closed due to Jupes private issues Wings Of Valor was founded by Chevelle and the Red Baron Community made another shift to the WoV Forum.
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
--Resize_Images_Alt_Text--
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users