Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
10th Anniversary FS-WWI All-In-One DVD ISO - Wings Of Honor

10th Anniversary FS-WWI All-In-One DVD ISO

2 replies to this topic

#1 ArgonV

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:00 AM

Posted Image

Brought to you by Major Hippie!

Download here: FS-WWI DVD ISO at ModDB

DVD ISO Release Notes:
The FS-WWI Plane Pack 5 All-In-One DVD is in an ISO format. The ISO Format is a Disc Image containing the data to be written to disc.

Nearly all CD/DVD burning software support burning the ISO format to disc. It is a common format.
However if you are confused on how to burn an ISO to disc,
I suggest using the "BurnAware Free" (freeware, contains no crap-ware) available at www.Burnaware.com

Alternately, you can also mount the ISO in a virtual drive.
You can download a Virtual Drive Program called "Virtual CloneDrive"
(freeware, contains no crap-ware) available at www.Slysoft.com

Finally, if you would prefer to extract the data from the ISO to a folder your hard drive,
you can use ISOBuster (shareware, unlimited demo) available at www.Isobuster.com

DVD FEATURES:
An installer slideshow as the progress bar ticks along with background music (optimized for 1280x1024 or higher but still works ok on less, you just don't see as much).

An FS-WWI "Launcher" with all of your FS-WWI essential tools in one spot! In true SDOE fashion, it's mod-able so you can replace any or all of the theme pictures with ones of your own.

Quick Mission Builder which has been updated and tweaked for FS-WWI and the SDOE Control Assignment Editor.

Minimum System Requirements:
Pentium 3 1.0 GHz or AMD equivalent
384 MB RAM
Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista (compatible with 64-bit)
DirectX compatible 3D hardware accelerator card with Hardware T&L Support
DirectX compatible 16-bit or higher sound card
2 gigabytes hard drive space
Joystick or GamePad Recommended
DirectX 8.1 or higher

FS-WWI Plane Pack 5 Release notes:
You do NOT need the original copy of Fighter Squadron to be installed on your machine for this stand alone add-on to work.

You CAN NOT have the previous FS-WWI Plane Packs/Patches installed. Please install this fresh to a new directory.

Check the 'Getting the Best' and 'Special Keyboard Commands' readme files for more FS-WWI information after the installation. Be sure to read over the basic Fighter Squadron keyboard commands provided in the FS-WWI\wwi_readme folder or in the Start Menu under 'FS-WWI' named Keyboard Reference.jpg and Keyboard Reference2.jpg.

Be sure to check out the individual readme files in the FS-WWI\wwi_readme folder for credit information about all of the included add-ons.

How to uninstall:
Simply use the uninstall option under control Panel > Add/Remove Programs (Vista users: Control Panel > Programs And Features)

What add-ons are included in the FS-WWI All-In-One DVD ISO?
FS-WWI Plane Pack 5
FS-WWI Nations v3.0
Somme Terrain v3.0
Snowy Somme Terrain v3.0
Albert Terrain
Tobruk Terrain
WWI Rhineland Update
Stock Terrain Modifications
FS-WWI Parfile updater
Latest Property Files for FS-WWI

What aircraft/lighter-than-air craft are included?
Airco D.H.2
Airco D.H.4
Airco D.H.4 U.S.
Albatros B.II
Albatros C.VII
Albatros D.I
Albatros D.III
Albatros D.Va
Albatros WIV
Aviatik C.I
Avro 504k
Avro 504 Floatplane
Ansaldo S.V.A.5
B.E.2c
Bleriot XI
Breguet 14 B2
Bristol Fighter F.2b
Bristol Scout D
Caproni Ca.33
Caudron G.4
Curtiss JN-4 Jenny
Etrich A-II Taube
Fokker Dr.1a
Fokker D.VII
Fokker D.VIII
Fokker E.III
Gotha G.I
Gotha G.I Floatplane
Halberstadt D.II
Handley Page O/400
Hannover CL.III
Ilya Mourometz V
Ilya Mourometz A Floatplane
Maurice Farman S.11 Shorthorn
Morane Saulnier N
Moska Mb-Bis
Nieuport 11
Nieuport 17c1
Nieuport 23
Pfalz D.IIIa
Pfalz D.XII
Roland C.II
Rumpler C.IV
S.E.5a
Siemens-Schuckert D.III
Sopwith Camel
Sopwith Pup
Sopwith Triplane
S.P.A.D. V.II
S.P.A.D. X.III
S.P.A.D. X.III U.S.
Vickers F.B.5a
Zeppelin L-11
British Observation Balloon
German Observation Balloon
A7V Tank
AEC AA
AEC Bus
Austin Mk.II Armoured Car
Mk.IV Tank
Captured Mk.IV Tank
Renault FT-17 Tank
St. Chamond Tank

All-In-One EXE coming soon!
"Go Fly A Kite!"
-Jason R.
FS-WWI Project Leader
FS-WWI Plane Pack Site

#2 Gremlin_WoH

Flight Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

Thanks Jason,

looks very promising. I found it on the Aerodrome Forum first because I looked here last ... lol.
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
--Resize_Images_Alt_Text--
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

#3 ArgonV

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

Thanks! I hope you get a chance to try it out. :(
"Go Fly A Kite!"
-Jason R.
FS-WWI Project Leader
FS-WWI Plane Pack Site

1 user(s) are reading this topic