Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Over Flanders Fields: Phase 3 Update - Wings Of Honor

Over Flanders Fields: Phase 3 Update

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Gremlin_WoH

Flight Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:15 PM

OFF Team leader Winder has posted some news regarding OFF Phase 3:

'O.K where to start, well I am close to building a complete Beta2 for the final test phase - the team will get to grips with this final beta build over the next few weeks.

Some Build Trivia:

OFF P3 comprises:

Over 19000 files
Over 3000 hi res aircraft skins
It requires 15Gb of drive space.
With Ultra64 compression we should be able to ship on one DVD.
Downloads online should be feasible but we will post more info on this closer to the time - no promises

And some good news in general:

We are at this stage confident that OFF will be fully Vista compatible.

Tom has managed to sort the Vista Trackir/CFS3 compatibility issue and we are liaising with Naturalpoint on this so that all CFS3 users who want to run on Vista can benefit - not only OFF users.'

That sounds great and hopefully a release date is getting closer now.

OFF Forum posting
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
--Resize_Images_Alt_Text--
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users