Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Red Baron World League 8 - Wings Of Honor

Red Baron World League 8

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 RAF_C.K.Benge

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:26 PM

The 8th Red Baron World League starts on May 16th

This year there are 7 composite teams and one complete squadron vying for the title of Red Baron World League Title over 16 weeks...culminating in a Championship on the 20th of September

Among the teams the RAF 209 is looking at capturing the triple crown of the Red Baron Community after winning the last Cold War, having the best record over all in War Forces..

Other Squadrons such as the PJ 666 and the J 99 have instilled a new sense of growth in thier teams...old members have returned and new members have joined all in the hopes of garnering this award for themselves.

This looks to be an exciting year after a year and half hiatus since RBWL 7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users