Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
The Promised Land - Wings Of Honor

The Promised Land

8 replies to this topic

#1 Kessler_PL

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 03:31 PM

Work on the new All Seasons ver. 2 patch is continuing. Progress on the patch can be viewed on the projects page located at PL.

#2 Clay Pigeon

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 08:21 PM

Looks good, Kess. Be out tomorrow you say? :unsure:

CP

#3 An Unarmed Man

Observer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 January 2003 - 12:08 AM

One day i'll have a new PC then i'll be able to download all these patches lol, but until then i'm using stock graphics lol
Salute!
Capt. Unarmed AAM***, BS
Fighter Pilot
Royal Air Corps

#4 Kessler_PL

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2003 - 08:06 PM

Im working the issue, youll have to be patient :unsure: should be fairly soon though.

Posted Image

#5 Skidmark

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2003 - 08:04 AM

Unarmed Man,at least get Ren's "Standard.vol about 10MB,you can handle that. The improvement to RB is amazing-planes are updated with rotary engines,3D wheels,terrain,buildingsFM,DM. It's a one-shot huge improvement without patching. You just drop one file into the DATA folder and VOILA!
I am the Skidmark

#6 An Unarmed Man

Observer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 09:02 PM

Tried it, drops my FPS to about 8 ;)

Put it this way, if you find a Red Baron 3D in the box, look at the minimum system requirements, that my friend, is my PC Setup lol
Salute!
Capt. Unarmed AAM***, BS
Fighter Pilot
Royal Air Corps

#7 Cas

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 01:03 PM

Skidmark, on Jan 18 2003, 08:04 AM, said:

Unarmed Man,at least get Ren's "Standard.vol about 10MB,you can handle that. The improvement to RB is amazing-planes are updated with rotary engines,3D wheels,terrain,buildingsFM,DM. It's a one-shot huge improvement without patching. You just drop one file into the DATA folder and VOILA!
Hello Skidmark and Kess.
I have recently begun flying RB and have Kess'' wonderful Promised land superpatch. Can I use this Ren's thing and input it as you say or do I use CM11 which I have.
Also, is the WFP all right to use with P L ?
I do not want to use anything which is not compatible with P. L . It is fantastic.
How do I use the WFP if it is all right to do so.
I cannot find a simple - "This is how you load it and use it article"
Is there one?
TIA

#8 Thor

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 04:43 PM

S! Cas,

The WFP and PL packages can work togther depending many factors of system, OS and graphics for example.

Loading the WFP and using it is noted in the readme file that is supplied with the patch.

If you are having trouble with readme file steps. Give us a write again here..

Welcome to RB3D

Have Fun!
Thor

#9 Cas

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2003 - 09:34 PM

Thanks for the guidance fellas- I have downloaded the patch and it seems to be working OK
I'll come back if i have any difficulties.
Are there any skins available which will go with Promised Land.
If so, where may i download them?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users