Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Red Baron II/3D: St. Mihiel War - Wings Of Honor

Red Baron II/3D: St. Mihiel War

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:33 PM

This will be a recreation of the conflict of September 12th-16th of 1918. This re-enactment will take place in 4 scenarios of 2 ? hrs. over 2 days.

Saturday September 13th, 2008
The First Scenario Morning of September 12th, 1918
The Second Scenario Night of September 13th, 1918

Sunday, September 14th, 2008
Third Scenario "Big Day" Mid Day September 14th, 1918
Fourth Scenario Late Afternoon September 15th, 1918

"We have taken the Red Baron 3 D game and have made many updates to it in order to create a historically correct scenario. Including updating the battle map to be near exact representation of the battlefield at the beginning of the battle and near the last day of the battle."

"The plane list has also been modified to include actual plane models that flew in that battle bearing the markings of their actual respective squadron ?"

"You will see everything from flyable Salmson 2a 2, Hannover CL.I, and DH 9s to German fighter such as the Siemens Schuckert D.III and the Pfalz D.IIIa and Allied fighters such as the venerable SPAD XIII late and the FE2d Night Fighter ?"
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users