Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Knights Of The Sky: Great news! - Wings Of Honor

Knights Of The Sky: Great news!

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 02:35 AM

After a long silence =FB=Loft from Gennadich Team - the makers of Knights Of The Sky - has released a new information. Here it is:

Hello dear friends!

First of all - Happy New Year to everyone! (Good news everyone ? Futurama) We wish you all the best in the new year, and let it be better than the previous one!

During this year, we have had a hard time. We are really sorry for that we were not able to speak with you for a long time, but there was an objective reason for that. The work on the "Knights of The Sky" project wasn't stopped. We can't tell you more details right now (dates, etc. etc.), but we will start regular updates again as usually, and you will be able to track KoTS progress again, and so on. As about our company, from a small group of a friends, aviation and game fans, we are going to grow into a real business unit. This will provide us more instruments for making feature projects. We have a lot of changes in our company, new Investments, new company name, new experience, new way. We are sure all of this will help us in our work. We aren't ready to say more right now, but soon after the holidays we will open some details.

Meanwhile, as we were dealing with business, in the "free time" we were working on some NY present for you. But we haven't had enough time to finish it. This is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Fokker Dr.I plane and airfield scenery.

Click to view a larger image

Tell us what you think about it. We will finish it right after the holidays. But as it was planned as NY present, we will give it to you right now as a beta ? only the airplane without a scenery, but with a lot of bugs ;o)

Download link (21mb)

After all we wish you good holidays, and take care!
See you next year!

Read this message on the GennadichTeam forum. Also there are some pictures of the Fokker Dr.I to look at.
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users