Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Need a maid service in here - Wings Of Honor

Need a maid service in here

3 replies to this topic

#1 Warren

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:32 AM

This place is DUSTY!!

#2 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:52 AM

No, it's just quiet in this corner of the internet :P
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

#3 Warren

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 05:51 AM

Salute Gremlin sir!

Life is funny, the internet is no acception. The Super Nova of RB, WoV looks like it is being burnt out. :(

I dont know the details but there is an effort to find a new home. Chev is a great guy, heck an amazing guy but his site has suffered due to lack of up keep over the years. Many problems because of this, where never able to be addressed and even created problems in some cases. :P

I think RB still has many years in it.................. At least unltil most everyone has computers to run KoTS. :o

What better time to reorganize and revitalize the RB community for the next couple years, while we wait for KoTS.

Believe me, your efforts in keeping WoH alive all this time is still much apreciated.

#4 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 09:09 AM

Salute Warren,

thanks for your kind words. I had a period of time the last several years where I could not keep up with the requirements for running such a site like Wings Of Honor due to personal occurrences like job, marriage, children, moving to another location, building house etc. and stuff. Fortunately this was after my first revamp of this site, where I worked heavily on the code basis for easier maintenance. Just this summer I started to work on the site once more on a more intensive base. And I am intending of doing this further. I switched to a small but very flexible content management system and adjusted the code once more for easier maintenance. That is just the beginning.

I can imagine Chevelle is in a similar period of his life and therefore most of the time not present or not actively involved in WoV. It is a pity that a place that once took over the effort of building and keeping the Red Baron Community from Wings Of Honor is going through such a difficult situation. I am not posting often there and I keep away from the flame wars. But people who are first time visitors get a wrong impression from the community and that is not helping the community in getting fresh blood into the game.

I have offered Murph this place as a hub for the Red Baron community should it be necessary and should the people vote for it. It was the central location for Red Baron many years ago. And I am working to attract the people (not only Red Baron gamers) to this site as they were attracted in former times. Of course the site needs a lot of attention by myself and I will monitor the forum and I will set in moderators if ever needed from whom I expect to enforce the board rules on everyone to keep this place a nice one. There are too much troublemakers in real life and there is no need for them to disturb someone's leisure time. I hope the community will find the adequate solution whatever it will look like.

Most Red Baron players are focussed on Red Baron only. Wings Of Honor is not solely focussed on Red Baron but helps to see what other W.W.I simulations and communities have to offer.

Of course it is a lot of work for me and I have plans for this site. I am currently reworking the Red Baron 3D resources section to include the files I have. I have 1.5 GByte of RB3D stuff to bring online :P This will take a while but someday I hopefully have the most comprehensive download sections not only for Red Baron 3D but for other W.W.I sims too.

Cheers
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users