Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Red Baron 3D: TrackIR and mouse view support - Wings Of Honor

Red Baron 3D: TrackIR and mouse view support

1 reply to this topic

#1 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:21 AM

Another great news for 'Red Baron 3D' players.

Gabi has released two tools for 'Red Baron 3D' with TrackIR (2DOF ? pitch and yaw) and mouse view support. The 'ReLoad' tool is for the single player part of Red Baron 3D. It only works with the English 'baron.exe' file. But for example on a German installation 'baron.exe' can be replaced and the game is still in German. 'TViewMP' is for MMP play only and incorporates TrackIR and mouse view support also.

Download links:
Newest releases of 'ReLoad' and 'TViewMP' can be found here at
http://hosted.filefront.com/GabiLaser
English 'baron.exe' can be downloaded here.
Backup your 'baron.exe' before replacing it with the English version.

For those that use 'Red Baron 3D' with the 'FCJ Control panel' Gabi has given the following hint:
"You can use this combination (FCJ-CP + ReLoad/TViewMP) even now: first start FCJ-CP, set options and save, then exit and start game from ReLoad/TViewMP."

Cheers
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

#2 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:40 PM

Here is the TrackIR webpage for 'Red Baron 3D'. It is already included in the list of games supported by TrackIR. You need to open the TrackIR software and hit 'Update'.

Also here is a video made by 'J99 von Fuchs CO' showing the use of TrackIR in the game.

Cheers
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users