Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Knights Of The Sky: New W.W.I sim in development - Wings Of Honor

Knights Of The Sky: New W.W.I sim in development

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:32 AM

Knights Of The Sky, a new W.W.I sim is currently in development. This is not a news as it has been in development for a while. I just wanted to generate some attention to this project.

Here is the official announcement:

Gennadich Team has officially announced starting a new PC simulation project with working title 'WWI: Knights of the Sky'. The game's plot is based on the historical standoff between Entente and Germany on the Belgium-France border back in 1916-1918. During this period, dubbed the dawn of airforce, combat aviation was born and first aces earned fame in daring dogfights. On this territory 100 000 square miles wide, players will be able to take part in famous battles at Ypres, Malmaison, Cambrai, as well as Liese river operation and Verdun 'meat mincer'. Users will be given an opportunity to fly 13 legendary airplanes including Fokker Dr.1, Nieuport 17/17bis/23, SPAD XIII, Albatros D.III, Gotha G.V, SopwithCamel, R.E.8. AI-controlled units will consist of 30 NPC aircraft and some 60 types of ground units. The game will contain both single and multiplayer (LAN/Internet) modes as well as historically realistic campaigns for both sides and user-friendly training missions. The project is currently scheduled to be released by Fall 2007 (Russian publisher is 1C).

Knights Of The Sky Homepage with some work-in-progress screenshots.

Developer's Homepage

Wings Of Honor forum section for Knights Of The Sky.
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users