Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
FS-WWI Plane Pack 4 Patch Released: - Wings Of Honor

FS-WWI Plane Pack 4 Patch Released:

1 reply to this topic

#1 ArgonV

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 04:42 AM

It's done! ;)

Download here: FS-WWI Plane Pack 4 Patch (94.4mb)

Included are many bug fixes, new aircraft, updates to existing aircraft, missions and ground objects. All of the previously released content that came after Plane Pack 4 is included, except the Albert terrain. This will also overwrite any existing aircraft files you may have (Including some skins).

The startup, gui and score property files needed for the WWI British and German medals to work properly are included. It is highly recommended if you have a combined WW2 and WWI install that you make backups of these files before installing this patch. As always, I recommend two separate installs for WW2 and WWI.

Included are two stats.bmp files for the newer aircraft released since Plane Pack 4. One to work with the FS-WWI Themed GUI 1.6.0.6 Patch and one to work with the regular 1.6.0.6 Patch. By default the 1.6.0.6 FS-WWI Themed Patch stats.bmp file is used. If the color is off and does not match the background, simply rename the current one in use in the Media\GUI\Art\Hangar\Country\Aircraft folder to stats.old and then rename the stats2.bmp to stats.bmp

Add-ons that are required:

You MUST have FS-WWI Plane Pack 4 to use this Patch
You MUST have FS-WWI Nations v2 to use this Patch.
You MUST have the Full Somme Terrain (Repaint) installed.
You MUST have the official Parsoft 1.5 patch installed.
You MUST have the 1.6.0.6 Patch or FS-WWI Themed 1.6.0.6 Patch installed.

Some of the missions in the 1916 Mission Packs and other missions require the Tobruk, Snowy Somme and Albert terrains. The missions will not work with out these terrains installed! Get them here:

Tobruk: http://php2.phpwebse...brukinstall.exe

Snowy Somme: http://php2.phpwebse...Snowy_Somme.exe

Albert: http://www.fsww1.com...Albert_Beta.exe

An updated All-In-One is in the works which will include this Patch and the Albert terrain.

Enjoy!
"Go Fly A Kite!"
-Jason R.
FS-WWI Project Leader
FS-WWI Plane Pack Site

#2 ArgonV

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 01:10 AM

Just a little update: The new FS-WWI All In One is done. It includes the following downloads:

FS-WWI Plane Pack 4
FS-WWI Plane Pack 4 Patch
FS-WWI Nations v2.0
Full Somme Terrain Repaint 2
FS-WWI Parfile updater
Rhineland Revamp
Albert Terrain
Snowy Somme Terrain
Tobruk Terrain
Stock Terrain Modifications
Latest Property Files

It's right at 604mb. You can download it here: FS-WWI Plane Pack 4 All-In-One Installer
"Go Fly A Kite!"
-Jason R.
FS-WWI Project Leader
FS-WWI Plane Pack Site

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users