Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
'The Red Baron' - the movie - Wings Of Honor

'The Red Baron' - the movie

No replies to this topic

#1 WoH-Webmaster

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 09:45 PM

There will be a movie starting in 2007 about Manfred von Richthofen and Jasta 11 titled "The Red Baron".

From what I learned the story will have some fictional elements. It is a German production starring Matthias Schweigh?fer as Manfred von Richthofen, Til Schweiger as Werner Voss and Joseph Fiennes as Roy Brown.

Although the story seems not to stick too strict to the real story of Manfred von Richthofen it may be an interesting movie with the message about barbary and brutality of war and friends taken away risking their lives in battles.

It is said that there will be intense airfights summing up to 25 minutes of the movie. A lot of historical planes were built for the movie.

Check out the official website at www.redbaron-themovie.com ...
Gremlin_WoH
Webmaster

Wings Of Honor - Where Combat Simulation Begins!
Posted Image
Your W.W.I Flight Sim Resource: News, Forums, Links, Downloads ...

Jagdstaffel 66 (J66_GremlinCO)

"It was my opinion that no kill was worth the life of a wingman ..."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, highest scoring fighter ace in WWII (he never lost a wingman)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users