Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
FS-WWI Plane Pack 4 All-In-One Installer! - Wings Of Honor

FS-WWI Plane Pack 4 All-In-One Installer!

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 ArgonV

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 11:27 PM

It is finally here! I do apologize for the wait... The issue was finding a host with enough bandwidth! Problem solved. ;)

It includes EVERYTHING the Online Standard does except the 1.5 Patch and 1.6.0.6 Patches (Because of legal reasons)

This download should smooth out the install process of FS-WWI considerably. Please hi-speed internet users only!

What's included:

FS-WWI Plane Pack 4
FS-WWI Nations v2.0
Full Somme Terrain Repaint 2
FS-WWI Parfile updater
Rhineland Revamp
Snowy Somme Terrain
Tobruk Terrain
Stock Terrain Modifications
Latest Property Files

Please read the included Readme file before setup CAREFULLY! Basically you just install the SDOE game and run it once, install the 1.5 Patch, install the FS-WWI All-In-One and install one of the 1.6.0.6 Patches last. The FS-WWI Parfile Updater and WWI Rhineland Revamp are optional files just like in the initial FS-WWI Plane Pack 4 release.

Download here: FS-WWI All-In-One Installer (433mb)

If you already have the FS-WWI Online Standard installed, no need to download this!

Enjoy! :D
"Go Fly A Kite!"
-Jason R.
FS-WWI Project Leader
FS-WWI Plane Pack Site

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users