Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Revamped Fokker D.VII Beta 2 Released! - Wings Of Honor

Revamped Fokker D.VII Beta 2 Released!

1 reply to this topic

#1 ArgonV

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 06:46 AM

Ok mates, here she is! No readme yet... So extract to your Fighter Squadron\Media folder with the 'Use folder names' option checked in WinZip. I would like to thank Recon3 for his AMAZING work here not only with the modeling but the FANTASTIC skin work and coding as well!!!!! I would also like to thank Catweasle for the current engine run sound. The flight model got a severe overhaul by myself as well as many code tweaks in general. Also, per FlyXwires request for covered wheels, you can now select them via the loadout options in the ME! The 'G' key aligns the pilot view with the gunsite and the 'X' key is the lean-over the side view. Finally the D.VII is up to current standards, infact it FAR surpasses it!!!!!!! Of course, we cannot forget the original builders Tim West and John Muth. Without them, we may possibly have never gotten the Fokker D.VII in-game! At the time, the D.VII was the most advanced aircraft in FS-WWI and in itself set a whole new standard to follow. Now, we hope to continue the D.VII's tradition in FS-WWI Plane Pack 4. :)

Here's the link: Fokker D.VII Beta

You will need the latest FS-WWI On-line standard as well. Blacksheep, this is an even more updated zip than the one I gave you. This includes updated missions, GUI stats and pic, and includes the missing new pilot and Spandau gun textures. :)

Enjoy!
"Go Fly A Kite!"
-Jason R.
FS-WWI Project Leader
FS-WWI Plane Pack Site

#2 ArgonV

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 06:10 AM

Final D.VII release here:

Fokker D.VII Final v2.0

This includes updated FM, updated cockpit texture, updated engine sounds and updated fuse texture. This is the full package so no need for the file in the first post. :)
"Go Fly A Kite!"
-Jason R.
FS-WWI Project Leader
FS-WWI Plane Pack Site

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users