Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
That's the Plan, Stan! - Wings Of Honor

That's the Plan, Stan!

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 ArgonV

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 12:28 AM

Hiya fellow FS-WWI simmers. Long time no see! Pretty dusty in here isn't it? Well it won't be for long! :)

The Fokker D.VII and Spad skin are comming along QUITE nicely! Thsese are the last two things to get done before I start compiling Plane Pack 4 for the masses. Any things that look unfinished will get finished afterwards with a Patch, community willing. :) I can't do it all alone! This hopefully will spark a new interest in our little sim mod here and we can get some real good discussions going!

Pang, one of the founders of FS-WWI and current Wings with Wires project memeber has got some BIG news for us! Since the Wings with Wires project is currently stalled (To my great disappointment) he needs to relieve his flight modeling tendancies else where! Well where else but FS-WWI?!? :D I sent him a CD a couple of days ago with all the updated goodies as of that time. We should start seeing him around here more, with some updates to what he's doing! This should indeed spark up a great discussion as everyone adds in their say on how the flight models should feel...

The FS-WWI GUI Patch (If you remember that one?) should be out a couple of months after Plane Pack 4 is released (Around x-mas time if all goes well) This will change the TOTAL look and feel of the game completely! FlyXwire and I really out did ourselves on this one. You guys will love it! A HUGE step foward in immersion.

Now, on to community feed back... I haven't gotten much over the past few months... In fact, I never gotten much at all besides the things I get from us FS-WWI developers! This is the thing that will keep us going.. And I promise if it can be changed for the better, it will. We just gotta know what to change!

Now, remember Mace's lovely Ilya A Floatplane? Well that is currently on hold pending Plane Pack 4 release. After I get that out of the door, we should pick that one back up along with the Zeppelin project! Wat32 is the current skinner of the Ilya A Floatplane and should be so unless he can't for what ever reason. He did such an AWESOME job on the previous Ilya V skin I can't wait to see what he's got in store for the Ilya A!

Well that's it for now, watch this space!
"Go Fly A Kite!"
-Jason R.
FS-WWI Project Leader
FS-WWI Plane Pack Site

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users