Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Avro 504 Floatplane v1.1 Released! - Wings Of Honor

Avro 504 Floatplane v1.1 Released!

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 ArgonV

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 11:03 PM

This is mace's outstanding Avro 504 Floatplane with a few improvements by him and me. For those with the FS-WWI Plane Pack 3 download all you need here: Avro 504 Floatplane v1.1

For those without the FS-WWI Plane Pack 3 setup, you will need to download the above file as well as this: 504 Extras

Please read the readme files carefully for installation instructions and other info.

List of changes are as follows:

Improved and tweaked flight model
Improved pilot models and textures
Improved Lewis gun model and texture
New 1024x1024 skin by Recon3
Fixed rotational direction of rudder pedals
All missions now use FS-WWI only squadrons
Positioned outer float wires now correct and moved them to lower wing LOD's so when lower wing detaches the outer float wires don't hang in the air by themselves
Improved 3D shadow
Prop not in the vertical on start up
New GUI Hangar graphic reflecting new skin
Fixed a few texture references
Improved prop fast model
Pilots head now tracks enemy aircraft
Added lean-over the side view for landings and takeoffs. Press the 'X' key
Moved pilot models foward so the shoulders will not clip through the padding
Decreased the skin strength of the wings

Enjoy! :)
"Go Fly A Kite!"
-Jason R.