Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
FS-WWI To-do list continued - Wings Of Honor

FS-WWI To-do list continued

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 ArgonV

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:16 AM

Below is a list of things that are waiting to get done before FS-WWI Plane Pack 4 Release and the peron(s) assigned to them. If you would like to join the cause and help out, please e-mail me at ArgonV@AOL.com :)

Somme terrain re-texture in hi-res - Rydiga/ArgonV
Etrich A-II Taube hi-res texture - Gypsy9
Ansaldo re-build - Recon3
Halb D.II cockpit - ??
Pfalz D.IIIa cockpit - ??
Ca.33 cockpit - ArgonV
Albatros D.Va cockpit - ??
Moska Bis hi-res texture - ??
Fokker D.VII re-build - Zoycite (I haven't heard anything from him in a while however)
Vickers F.B.5a finishing cockpit touches - ArgonV
Bristol Scout D hi-res texture - ??
Bristol Scout D remap and re-do of wings and fuselage 3d models - ArgonV
Breguet 14 B2 hi-res texture - Wat32
Breguet 14 B2 cockpit panel 3d model and texture- ArgonV/Wat32
Avro 504k floatplane - mace
FS-WWI GUI - FlyXwire

The Maurice Farman S.11 and Ilya V textures and rebuilds are basicly done. The Breguet 14 B2 is comming along nicely, I would say about 85% complete in the texturing and modeling departments. The Ansaldo has a ways to go. Probably another 2 months before completion. If you're working on any of the above and not noted down for it, please let me know. Not a whole lot really to do... Mostly just texturing and cockpits as always. So who wants to help out that doesn't have an already full plate? :)
"Go Fly A Kite!"
-Jason R.
FS-WWI Project Leader
FS-WWI Plane Pack Site

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users