Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
New/old Forum - Wings Of Honor

New/old Forum

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Thor

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 03:17 AM

S! All,

As the new kid on the block thought I would throw some fuel on the fire here. :P

I realize that JGS4 are not the most popular. :)

But hey you have to admit that we are "the spice". :)

Any way just thought I would "spice" things by saying a couple of old names have been in touch with me about rejoining JGS4 and the community of Red Baron.

So grab your hats gents:

Max and von Mulzen certainly appear to be back again.

Now before I get a load of hate mail let me clarify that I have no personal problems with any of you and think, for the record, that each and every one of you sirs are respected and invaluable assets to this game of Red Baron.

BTW nice Forum tools. Well Done sir!

My personal S! to all of you that have sacrificed and endured so much for so long.

I wish you all goodness and health.
Thor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users