Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_topic.php:909) in /usr/www/users/zf5f1i565/forums/ipboard/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Red Baron 3D - Wings Of Honor

Red Baron 3D

1 reply to this topic

#1 KeithTaylorKit

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 04:10 PM

Hey all, I recently played Red Baron 3D at my friends and too cut the long story very short, I got addicted to the point where I have gone out and bought a voodoo card for my Athlon XP3000 rig just so I can play this game in all its glory and I can tell you I never expected to look upon another voodoo card let alone install one in a system like mine but anyway the problem is simply this, where on earth can I buy this game, I've been everywhere, I know its old but I've been told its for sale as a budget title but I cant find it everywhere and I've been to every game shop I can think of.
But my friend has only just told me that there is a patch to upgrade Red Baron 2 to Red Baron 3D, is this correct?
I have access to Red Baron 2 so where can I download this patch, any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm sure you understand that I just cant wait to take to the skys! :)
AMD Athlon XP 3000+
1GB 400MHZ DDR RAM
SB Audigy 2
80GB Maxtor HD
ATI Radeon 9800XT 256MB
Voodoo 2 12MB
Windows 98SE

#2 Thor

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 11:05 PM

S! KeithTaylorKit,

Various locations to download the superpatch but here is a link to a place with lots of great information for a new player it includes links to patches/files/upgrades you can use to enhance the game.

Go to =

Society of World War 1 Artisans

aka SSWIA

Game has few "official" upgrades; the RB2 to RB3D is one and the MMP patch 1.0.78 to see the online servers - but other than those 2 all the rest are beta or third party be very careful when mixing these things.

Advise you check out all the links you can get to for help.

Personally I am using FCJ patch without problems.
Thor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users